View Single Post
Old 12-22-2009, 06:34 PM   #10
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Community Project

Sounds similar to a system we already have in place. Once the community grows, corruption will seep in thru the cracks.

You say the community decides who gets in, but how is the community started and who will put who in charge? Judgmental mentalities is a big reason why we are in the situations we’re in today.

IMO, there should be free range for all. It’s a fact that when systems are set up to exclude others they often fail. Fear creates borders, borders creates imprisonment of the body and mind. Don’t put images of despair into your intentions; such communities are designed out of anxiety…not peace and awareness.

Life here is an expansion of the experience, be free to roam and express. If the world is going to change into a spiritual paradise, than there’s no need for separation. Everyone will just play their part.

I don’t think we will be in the same frame of mind when/if this time comes. I imagine a way of life where everyone is respectful, benevolent, trustworthy and accountable.

Any ideas resembling what we have now is like rebuilding of the old, and it will be just a matter of time before it gets out of hand again. We are all one living being and alienating is to neglect…and when you neglect you will have sickness like wars, strife, and a hard and sad life. self inflicting wounds I shall say. We don’t want this again….well not me anyway……

I’m not worried about establishing communities in the future. Live in the now and the universe will work everything out.

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote