View Single Post
Old 11-08-2008, 04:41 AM   #13
Visvasa144
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: My First Reptilian Encounter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harper View Post
I guess its always difficult when you do have an experience and I really don't doubt that something happened to you but I have to take a huge step away from anyone who puts their faith in David Icke, how did you ever rationalise his early ninties predictions? How did you explain away let me see..... what was it again, oh yeah definately Cuba sinking into the sea, along with the isle of man, the island of Aran, I think the county of kent........and the list goes on.
Take it easyg
hello,
who said i put my "faith" in David Icke. it was a great, well delivered presentation. i left it at that. i didnt know what to think. when someone tells me something that sounds "wild or crazy" etc. i listen and put it in a certain place. then if i have an experience that supports what that person or persons said about that "thing" then thats cool.

up in mt. shasta was the first time i heard of him or the reptilians. it was just syncronicity or a fore-shadowing of events to come. this is the first time i heard of Cuba etc. so i really dont feel i need to defend icke and his beliefs.

I'VE HAD MY EXPERIENCES IN LIVES. THATS WHY I BELIEVE IN WHAT I BELIEVE. NOT BECAUSE WHAT SOMEONE SAID.

thanks for comments and questions. feel free to ask more.
visvasa.
Visvasa144 is offline   Reply With Quote