View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 06:31 AM   #22
Derek
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Gregg Braden Debunked

Quote:
I think I know the basic things you are referring to (mind changing matter and thoughts effecting external things) but this is exact thing that I was refuting, you seem to agree that he is untruthful selectively, but I would encourage you to see the sections of my video called Fraudulent Footnotes (about this subject), also The Maharishi Effect, The Global Consciousness Project and the section called Messages from Water You will find that all four of those sections are dealing with the one aspect of Braden's teaching that you seem to want to keep.
Yes that was part of what I was refering to. I do beleive that at least one group in the illuminati is promoting the law of attraction as being a totally self serving materialistic thing. I don't think that means that its all made up either.

Quote:
The interesting thing about this claim is that as often as its claimed I have never seen anyone attempt to prove it, Which if you think about it would be the easiest thing in the history of ancient textual criticism to do considering that there are more fragments (26,000) for the NT from the 1st century on up, so all that would need to be done is show a point in history where the texts were altered, but even the skeptic scholars don't argue this, other than minor spelling errors or similar things, the fact is that all of them agree, considering that it is the most scrutinized text (by both sides) in the history of the world, you would expect at least someone to simply point to the place where it was changed and say ah ha before this time it said this and now it says thus.

I think people tend to confuse this idea with the various modern English translations, but this is the same thing you deal with in french or Chinese or any other language that the bible is translated in, there are challenges and some things get lost in translation when going from the original to the modern but they ALL have recourse to the same unchanging Greek and Hebrew texts, a simple concordance is all anyone from any language would need, We can in fact be sure, (despite the earnest attempts of its critics for thousands of years) that the bible is the exact same thing that was written originally. see my video Council of Nicaea myth debunked
Thats interesting, I was unaware of that.
The bible was in fact written by rome though, and we both know how corrupt and power hungry the roman catholic church and that whole bloodline was. There is evidence to support books being left out as well.

and like I said above

Quote:
Do you really think the illuminati didn't get to the bible or protestant christian doctrine, but the new age movement is fully under their control?
It wouldn't make much sense that they left it all perfectly in tact.

Quote:
I understand why you would think that, but as I tried to show in the last section of the Braden video that the position is not something that can be held logically. It was C.S. Lewis a professor of philosophy and Oxford and Cambridge both when he was an atheist and after that demonstrated this so clearly C.S. Lewis - "Lord, Liar, or Lunatic"
Well I can assure you it's a very real day to day experience of gratitude for the man. I can also assure you the people that think along these lines (including myself) are much more christlike in thier behavior than most christians Ive met and am aware of. Thats not to say christians are bad or ignorant either and thats not to say that all new age people are christlike.

Last edited by Derek; 03-10-2010 at 06:34 AM.
Derek is offline   Reply With Quote