View Single Post
Old 10-02-2008, 04:39 AM   #47
jcocks
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: West australia ground crew

Regarding the coming changes... I think anyone thinking of hightailing it out of civilization when they come is in for a rude shock. Let's just say there's MUCH more value in being centered in your own power than being ready to go and live in a cave. You won't have time to run when things start to happen - it'll all happen too fast.

Besides, what good are you going to be to humanity if you run off when you're needed the most? Doesn't that sorta run against the whole point of being a "ground crew"?

As for the whole wall st current situation being a set-up by the illuminati.... The reactions of the american government etc points it being unplanned in my opinion.... It feels to me as if this wasn't the way things are supposed to have panned out, and now theyre clutching at straws trying desperately to stop the inebitable collapse of the american banking system...

And when you taken into account we're talking about the collpase of what has been the central power structure of world control for the last century or so, you begin to realise why this collapse has to ocur (and indeed WILL occur)....
jcocks is offline   Reply With Quote