View Single Post
Old 09-24-2008, 11:20 AM   #8
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

Default Re: ASTROLOGY by St.Clair

While I was working in the Obama chart I got the information he was NOT born in Hawaii but in Kenya. That would make the work I did so far of no value at all as a chart is only as trustworthy as the birthdata at hand.

So I did some research and this is what I came up with;
I know; it is Wikipedia stuff but it is backed up by articles and research from other which you can find at Wiki in the footnotes.
Early life

Ann Dunham was born in Fort Leavenworth, Kansas[3] (some say Wichita, Kansas),[4][5] She was named after her father,[3] who reportedly gave his daughter and only child his name because he had wanted a boy; however, she was referred to as "Ann."[6] while her father was in the military.
Her parents, Stanley Armour Dunham (born on March 23, 1918, raised in El Dorado, Kansas died February 8, 1992—buried in the Punchbowl National Cemetery) and Madelyn Dunham (née Madelyn Lee Payne) (who was born in 1922 and raised in Augusta, Kansas and is still living in Honolulu, Hawaii), met in Wichita, Kansas and married on May 5, 1940.[7]
After the Pearl Harbor attack her father joined the Army and her mother worked at a Boeing plant in Wichita.[3] At the end of World War II she moved with her parents to California, Texas, and Seattle, Washington, where her father was a furniture salesman and her mother worked for a bank. The family moved to Mercer Island, Washington, in 1956 so that 13-year old Ann could attend the Mercer Island high school that had just opened,[6] where teachers Val Foubert and Jim Wichterman taught the importance of challenging societal norms and questioning authority. Dunham took the lessons to heart; "She felt she didn't need to date or marry or have children." A classmate remembers her as "intellectually way more mature than we were and a little bit ahead of her time, in an off-center way."[6]. One high school friend described her as: "If you were concerned about something going wrong in the world, Stanley [Ann] would know about it first ... We were liberals before we knew what liberals were." Another called her "the original feminist."[6]

[edit] Move to Hawaii and first marriage

In 1959 Dunham's parents moved to Hawaii to pursue further business opportunities in the new state. She soon enrolled at the University of Hawaii at Manoa, where she studied anthropology. There she met Barack Obama, Sr., a graduate student from Kenya and the school's first African student, in a Russian language class.[2] When they became engaged, both sets of parents opposed the marriage, with Obama Sr's father in particular objecting. Nevertheless, the couple married on February 2, 1961 in Maui, Hawaii, after discovering she was pregnant.[6][1]
On August 4, 1961, at age 18, she gave birth to her first child whom on the birth certificate she named Barack Hussein Obama II.

So, IF Barack Obama IS born in Hawaii...THIS is his correct horoscope.
Please, is there someone who knows better?
If so I would be gratefull to receive the correct data.
If not, I will go ahead with this chart and take it as the correct chart.

Thanks, Zjen

Last edited by Jenny; 09-24-2008 at 11:50 AM.
Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote