View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 04:02 PM   #25
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Anna Hayes-nee Diana Katherine Herhenreader-aka Diane Kathryn Smith-Anna Gruber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post
The Exchanger was the one that brought abrax to this forum and look at the consequences that we are all suffering

I sincerely doubt the Exchanger better judgement and know that she is posting this things to hurt me, because I have a soft spot for Asha and truly admire her dedication. love and compassion.

To bad the exchequer, she will have to deal with the consequenses of her actions not that I will do anything but I don't have to, her DNA had already recorded, register and set the wheels in motion

Love to all
Star,

I can see why with all the recent disagreements and misunderstandings,

why one would think that it's ok to pick fights with other member openly...

This however is not ok..... What ever personal issue you have with Ex, I suggest you go about your resolution outside of public view....
To make accusations about someones DNA is rather distasteful although it is becoming more of the norm is seems for people to forget.... THAT WE ARE ALL ONE>> and the ugliness of humanity will find you if you... hide from it....

this will be more evident as the clock winds down.... purge your fears folks...or have one hell of an experience not bothering.... the choice is yours
Jonah is offline   Reply With Quote