View Single Post
Old 09-09-2008, 03:54 AM   #6
Subvert3D
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Northern Ireland.........Greetings and Salutations!!

Yeppers dude........Ireland is an old place with many "old souls". Although by our outward nature, we don't grow up. We treat live as kids, we laugh at serious situations when we shouldn't or when others tell us we shouldn't. But deep down we get it, the serious side, we just understand that laughin' instead of cryin' is better for us all round. Party on Garth, wheres me fekin' Guinness!! :-)

As for our culture, theres many good stories, your first one is "The Red Hand Of Ulster", and if you look at the Ulster flag you'll see the Red Hand right bang in the middle. Obviously it being red symbolizes the blood when it was cut off. Much of Irish Culture esp. the Celt myths were passed down by word of mouth, not written, so there is a mammath amount we don't know anymore about the Irish Celts. However it would seem, as of late, that a lot of our history may have been purposely hidden from us from a conspiritorial point of view. What was it that certain people didn't want the Irish to know about themselves......I believe the answer may have been in the form of celtic spiritualism/paganism. It seems that the same certain people did the very same to the Native Americans who's spiritual belief systems were very similar to the Celts.

Also as of late, there has been much protesting down in Tara due to a new road to be built. What is interesting is that Tara is the seat of the High Kings of Ireland. There are mounds there, and also many artifacts have been found around that area. Whats curious is why would the Irish Gov want to put a road right through a site of that stature. My own guess is, that they are looking for something and a road is a convenient way to erect a building site in the area. There has also been Opus Dei involvment in the building of this road. What I also find curious is that a large wall is being built around the Greats Pyramids at Giza, Egypt. Again I believe this gives credence to a building site and so cover to avoid suspicion of looking for something.

------------

Thats pretty cool man, that you grew up in the Northern Territory. I take it the people you grew up with were Aborigines??
Subvert3D is offline   Reply With Quote