View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 05:19 AM   #42
Curative
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: New Avalon video: Jane Burgermeister update - Whatever happened to the Swine Flu?

Good interview, Bill & Jane (excellent adventure)

I remember Jane's being one of the clearer voices, speaking so directly about the swine flu vaccine dangers, and specifically on the "Baxter incident".
Jane did what most do not, she actually filed charges, or at least went through the motions, and went public with it. She certainly raised her head high above the parapet.

Because of Bill's initiative to interview Jane at that time (1st time) her message was significantly aided in going "viral" throughout the alternative community worldwide. This had a significant effect in deflecting the full damage potential of the PTB's inoculation initiative and has made things more difficult for a repeat performance. Huge kudos points to you both, sincerely.

Jane does not seem very corporately driven, as a lot of her accusers do IMHO. Most importantly Jane B' although intelligent, speaks from the heart, to the heart, it just resonates don't you think?

Apparently some people don't think as highly of Jane as do most others, and both innuendo and allegation have crept in. Bill was quick to her defence, I'm pleased to say. Yet still doubt lingers thanks most recently to Ian R Crane, which even has me wondering WTH?

Bill, I appreciate your valiant effort to appease the issue, with respect, in view of the seriousness of some comments, would you please invite Jane to make public her own truth on the matter? Bearing in mind she is absolutely best placed to give it, and may it well put an end to this negativity.
(and intrigue)

comply
Curative is offline   Reply With Quote