View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 12:33 AM   #1229
ellie
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

I have a curious mind Anchor as you know. Things to do with why we are here, where we are going etc have always interested me, occult, esoteric, gnostic knowledge that's been my whole interest and direction in life for decades.

It would be nice if there could be a "Thuban Council for Dumbies" book written. This thread is way too long for me to read the total way through it but I am interested enough to want to know the answers to these questions:-

1. Is Abrax a channel for the Thuban Council. If so, when did such communication start?

2. Abrax 3D present life also encompasses that of a Phd in string theory so maybe the way he communicates on this forum is a bit above the level of someone like me and maybe if he took a step back and tried a simpler way it would be easier for people in general.

3. I cannot understand why he infers Jesus and dragonhood in the same sentence, etc.

If anyone else on the forum could explain this I would be appreciative.

I do not agree with you Anchor regarding your statement I think it was (I am not going to go back and look now) that some people are not attuned to the frequency or whatever. I am not sure what your words were, but things should be a little bit easier than that especially if he wants to share the Thuban Council's message to the people of the world in general.