Thread: Questions?
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 02:06 PM   #224
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Re: Questions?

i would like to remind folk that "in the mists" is basically a time out tool, given to folk when they may need to reflect on their actions/words, it is not a ban.

in anchors words from his thread http://projectavalon.net/forum/showp...25&postcount=1

Quote:
Recently in some posts, I have seen reference to "In the Mists" as a ban. I can tell you, without even needing to get a moderator to explain it, that it is not a ban. It is a moderator device (changing the security group) that has the effect of removing someone’s posting privileges – it can be temporary and very often is. Evidently a moderator or admin felt that Myplanet2 (or whoever) needed to STFU for a bit
love to you all
m x

ps and on the idea of time out, i would ask you all to have a bit of this, time to chill and think before posting. what we should all be aware of is that behind any avatar is a real, thinking, feeling, breathing human, and i believe that before posting anything this should be taken into concideration. so post in a respectfull and empathic manner please (reminds folk to check out forum guidlines in my sig)

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat

Last edited by morguana; 03-11-2010 at 04:00 PM.
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote