View Single Post
Old 10-17-2008, 10:26 AM   #3
Reuters
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: Frantic Call from an Ex-worker of Area 51, Continue if you DARE ... ;o ;P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin L Falcon View Post
This one has been doing the rounds for quite some time now, and I'm pretty sure it's been debunked.

Infact, there is an .mp3 floating about somewhere of the same guy admitting it was a hoax

It does'nt really belong in News & Updates, so I'll move it to Project Camelot General Discussion
I have been told by one person that the same guy was on the Art Bell show some time later and he said that he was only joking. All of what he was saying was acting to kind-of pull Art's coat tails. He has been on other times since and done different but similar jokes. He did say that he was surprised that Art was knocked off of the air. He had no explanation for that.

They = said: "I only heard him call in one other time after that and he said something to the effect that he was "better" now". If he did in fact say that, does that sound like a practical joker to you?

There are other possible explanations for why someone later phoned in claiming it was a joke:

1) How do we know for sure it was the same guy who rang back?

2) How do we know they didn't grab him, hypnotise him and then get him to phone in? This would be VERY easy for them to do.

As for the tape, you decide. What did your intution tell you when you heard this man speak? HOW DOES the interruption from a satellite being knocked out of position fit in with the story of a prankster? HOW????????
Reuters is offline   Reply With Quote