View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010, 09:04 AM   #627
abraxasinas
_

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by halebox View Post
If we are trying to remember who we are is that referring to our very fist incarnation or all incarnations? If we have some will or choice between lives to choose who we reincarnate as or who family members will be then before our very first incarnation who's will was it to create me? Or was I always here? If my soul is infinite in the future was it infinite in the past?

Hi Halebox!

In the beginning there was only you in NoTime and in NoSpace.
You are as old as the universe InTime and InSpace.
Being the LONELY One, you decided to become Many to BE not One BUT A FAMILY.
To do this you had to separate yourself into the Real You and an Unreal You.
You used spacetime as the Mirror to do this.
SPACETIME=MIRROR=SPIRIT=19+16+9+18+9+20=91.
So relative to YOU in NoTimeSpace you became REAL as Halebox in InTimeSpace but YOU so became UNREAL relative to Halebox as YOU in the InSpaceTime of the created material universe.

You then find yourself living lifetimes and experiencing as Halebox, as the mosquito on the leaf, as Neanderthal Man, as the Alpha Reptilian and as the Beta Andromedean and as the mountain Mount Everest what it means to exist in a material creation, based on 'Natural Laws'.
YOU created those 'Natural Laws' via your Intelligence in the NoTimeSpace, by definition infinite; but in your creation of 'trapping your eternity' in something finite you had to design those 'Natural Laws' on principles and antiprinciples allowing you to 'pull off' this major trick of asymptotically being Infinite within something expanding finitely towards the infinite as a Oneness or Unity.

Will you agree that a young child should not be worried about on a spiritual level and treated as an equal as an adults soul path? Meaning they chose this incarnation and everything that comes with it and the parent has his own path.

'Let the children come to me. Theirs is the kingdom of heaven!'; said the One who truly KNOWS. The children have a much easier time to remember where they come from than the 'grown ups' who by their own choices have decided to follow the groupminds of their peers and as defined by their rulers and regulators.

Does the wall of knowledge end with council of Thuban? What lies between the council and the One/Source?

The wall ends with the LOGOS. The Thuban Council serves the Logos as the 24 elders or ancient ones. The LOGOS serves the LOVE-ENERGY of the Source as its very definition.

Is all "magic" science?

No, there are tricks and there is omni-science, multiD science in harmony with a 4D spacetime core and its interD extensions. There is no such thing as super-natural.

Were you well read in all these areas before your contact with the Thuban?

No and I am 'well read' only in a few fields of speciality. I am very ignorant and underinformed on many many topics and much less 'well read' than you in your 'fields of nous' or those of everyone else. All shards opf God are geniuses or talents pr whatever you llike to term it.
Source is NOT inadequate in any form of manner. Appearances often deceive the perceiver.

If so is that why you were picked to pass on this advanced knowledge?
(03) Jesus says:
(1) "If those who lead you say to you: ‘Look, the kingdom is in the sky!’
then the birds of the sky will precede you.
(2) If they say to you: ‘It is in the sea,’ then the fishes will precede you.
(3) Rather, the kingdom is inside of you, and outside of you."
(4) "When you come to know yourselves, then you will be known,
and you will realize that you are the children of the living Father.
(5) But if you do not come to know yourselves, then you exist in poverty, and you are poverty."

Abraxas