View Single Post
Old 04-24-2009, 05:07 AM   #31
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Reptilians and Mind Control

Steve G, that was a brilliant post. I agree with the 'radiate love' crowd...and I agree with your 'tough love' stance toward these beings. We need both aspects. I keep thinking that the principles and concepts found in the Teachings of Jesus...combined with the U.S. Constitution...is a one-two knock-out punch against the reptiliians...and any other malevolent beings. You are correct...we need to get past the us vs us...and move on to us vs them. Our ultimate enemies are not human.

First...these bastards need to be completely exposed...no matter how upsetting this is to the people of the world. Some may go insane. Some may riot. Some may commit suicide. Who knows what people will do? But the secrecy needs to end. There is a window of opportunity, with the internet, for this to occur. I fear that this window may only be open for a very short period of time. Conduit closing.

Secondly...globalism needs to be based on Constitutional Responsible Freedom...in decided opposition to One Nation Under Satan: The Old World Disorder Reptilian Theocracy. I'm becoming less tentative about this the more I see, hear, and think about it. When I make reference to the U.S. Constitution...I'm not referring to red, white, and blue nationalism...or American globo-cop world domination. What I'm referring to is a non-reptilian United Nations. I tend to think the NWO/UN crowd is terrified of the reptilians...and deceived or corrupted by them. These people need to be convinced to take a stand against the reptilians...and modify their globalist plans to be in harmony with the principles and concepts in the words of Jesus...and the literal provisions and guarantees in the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights. The reptilians themselves need to be encouraged to rebel against their tyrannical leadership. A critical mass of powerful insiders must turn against the reptilian agenda...or any effort to institute responsible freedom is doomed. We need the people and organizations we love to hate. This includes Rockefeller, Rothschild, Bush, Cheney, Obama, Benedict, etc, etc. We should not alienate them. We should win them over. This includes key people in the city states, alphabet agencies, military/space/industrial/reptilian complex, UN, NWO, Illuminati, etc, etc. Immunity for Disclosure and Cooperation may be necessary. I don't want retribution. I just want the BS to stop.

Some time ago, on a different site, I expressed similar thoughts...and received this response: "You know this isn't funny! The Lord God will judge you for claiming God ship. Just because God showed you a little bit of His secrets you think you know everything. He will NOT have mercy on you!" To me...this almost seemed like a non-human comment. I really am neurotic and paranoid...but that doesn't mean the reptilians are not out to get me. One YouTube comment stuck in my mind. It wasn't directed to me...it was a general statement: "We're in your back". Supposedly reptilians can latch on to humans via the lower chakras in their backs. There is a book titled 'Aliens on the Internet' by Sherry Shriner. I haven't read it...but who knows who we converse with sometimes on the internet?
The reptilians probably use Gray Supercomputers...linked with NSA Supercomputers...

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 04-26-2009 at 02:47 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote