View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 02:56 AM   #7
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 'V' Movie Revisited

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarliam View Post
WOW synchronicity i have been thinking for awhile about almost the same thing what is the real agenda the visitors to this planet and our minds is and is it as noble as we think, wouldn't it be odd if the real powers that be are aliens.

If you haven't already...check out the links on my first post. I tend to think the really good-guys are out there...but that the bad-guys we are dealing with are down there...underground. This stuff did not originate in my mind...but I am tending to focus on the interrelationship of governments, religions, reptilians, aliens, conspiracies...and the concept that we may have to save ourselves...and that our saviours are mostly not our friends. God save us from our Saviours. Also...it's possible that Earth is as good as it gets in the universe. I hope this isn't the case...but what if it is? Constitutional Responsible Freedom may be something new in the universe...which could conceivably be ruled by a tyrannical universal theocracy...a Universal Church. Does God rule the universe? Do beings throughout the universe vote on various issues...or are they told what to do...without discussion? Are there elections to pick a new God every 1,000 years or so...or is the same God always in power...forever? Don't misunderstand. I believe in a very, very good and kind God...that is very, very good at delegating authority and power. A God who hoards power and demands worship and praise...is really a Satan. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 04-15-2009 at 11:17 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote