View Single Post
Old 11-18-2008, 08:32 AM   #92
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: So very few people on avalon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xhaosis View Post
Well, there really is not much to talk about on this forum...
You can only go on and on about preparedness for so long...
People like to talk about getting down and dirty, they like the drama. They like to THINK about getting together and forming groups for sustainability and survival and preparedness. But then a call goes out for a group to form in this area or that one, and the silence is deafening.

You can only go on and on about anything for so long, and if you don't act sooner or later people will notice you're not serious.

The ET thing wore itself out because nobody can present any credible evidence that they exist. I happen to think they do, but where's the relevance?

Channeling's dead because all the channelers who predicted the ETs would show up made fools of themselves. I happen to think that some channels are genuine, but anyone with a toothy grin and a good rap can call themselves a channel or a reincarnated panda bear, and who's to argue? Sheesh, I can't believe how gullible people can be. Is it just because our schools suck?

Did someone say there were once 10,000 people here at one time? Betcha can't find twenty who are actually serious about finding and facing the truth and then acting on it, who have their heads on straight.

Sorry folks, I don't mean to be abrasive...but that's the way I see it. And this is NOT aimed at anyone in particular.
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote