View Single Post
Old 09-26-2008, 02:31 AM   #91
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The eXchanger's Thread -2008 The Year of The Trinity of New Beginnings

fil
Project Avalon Member

Re: The eXchanger's Thread -2008 The Year of The Trinity of New Beginnings

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by StClair
Dear Philip Daniel Smith

wheew.. wow, that is a lot to ponder and instinctively I would say you are to do BOTH. Book and sanctuary.You can easily publish your book on your own, as this is the way publishing is going to be done now. For instance you do it with http://lulu.com that is self-empowerment for you and many others. I did it with lulu and can only vouch for their integrity.

Well for the rest, I think I leave you in the trusted and fine hands of Susan... as my time is up again right now, going into meetings with client in few hours for the whole weekend...

For ALL to see....
Here i posted something about the two astro systems
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...0&postcount=96

Some readers asked me to explain this to everyone, and I think yes it is an interesting subject.

Michael, I want to thank you again for your response.

Today I finally generated my chart on one of those sites, and one of the things it said was "Overcoming inertia is a problem for you and, because you are not by nature a self-starter, it is often necessary for you to receive stimuli from others in order to get moving. "

In my novel, one of the settings -- the most important one -- is a semi-intentional community on a former mountaintop removal mining site (it wasn't clear how the land would be used, what it would become, until some time after it was acquired). The image below helps me visualize it:

Presenting such communities in a work of fiction isn't enough. It is clear (to me, at least) that out of this devastation should be born a new prosperity. I will indeed write about it, but I will also see what version of my vision can be attained. Meanwhile, visiting the sites in person will help my writing.

If you notice me posting here less often, it may be because I'm busy working on these projects...

Stay crunchy!

- fil