View Single Post
Old 03-02-2010, 12:42 PM   #116
Bill Ryan
Project Avalon Co Founder

Default Re: Bill Ryan's Post on project Avalon chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dougall View Post
Here's the thing - Project Camelot doesn't work without Bill and his floppy hat.
It might sound silly but it's true. He can go on interviewing people with a new female partner and it's still Camelot. Or he can go solo and It's still PC.

Kerry could get a new partner or go solo but it's not Camelot.

I think they should think about keeping it together because the show has a lot of momentum, however if it's not in the cards I am sure they both will have interesting material to look at. No need for any more fussing and fighting let's get some more vids online!
Hi, Dougall: (Are you Scottish?)

I wanted to thank you for making my day. Not a flippant comment - that was a very funny (and very generous) thing to say.

Yesterday there was a limited nuclear exchange behind closed doors. The public did not see it, and it won't be copied anywhere.

I'm still locked out of Project Camelot, so I cannot post anything there, and neither can the 200-strong team of translators and transcribers. They are highly committed people and I think most of them will be willing to assist with the new venture.

I do think, however, that we'll have access restored soon. We have to. Things are very gradually bring restored to a semblance of normality.
[* edit: update a few hours later - access now fully restored as anticipated.]

Project Avalon 2.0 will take a little while to set up, so please be patient. I will have a new YouTube account where I can post videos of any length, and I have a huge amount of support behind the scenes.

In my editing queue are videos with Igor Witkowski (Nazi Bell), updates from Jane Burgermeister and Jim Humble, a two hour running commentary by Klaus Dona on a totally fascinating artifacts slideshow... and the Anglo-Saxon Mission video will be re-posted where it will not be taken down for the third time.

In April I'm going to Bolivia with Klaus Dona to check out some new discoveries. That'll be quite something, and I'll have my camera with me. I've been invited to South Africa to speak in the summer. And there's much else besides.

I pledge to undertake the best due diligence on new testimony that I can, and I'm unlikely to be interviewing anyone offering channeled information. That was never Camelot's purpose.

I'm also considering opening a thread here which would be a tightly-structured (minimal chat!) Q and A on recent events. If I do this, I pledge to answer all questions with all the intellectual honesty I can. By that I mean full differentiation between hypotheses, inferences and facts.

Quite a lot has happened in the last 6-8 months, and members can be forgiven if they feel a little bewildered or confused. Most of this information is already available for diligent researchers, but not all of it is in the same place. One has to trawl through the Camelot index page archives and also my occasional posts (and answers) on this forum. It reads a little like a movie script. But first, I need to handle a bunch of other stuff.

All best wishes, Bill

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 03-02-2010 at 03:48 PM.
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote