View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 03:15 PM   #66
Swami
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: David Wilcock - The open letter

A lady from Northern Norway, sent this message

EVERYBODY IS LYING ABOUT THE NORWAY SPIRAL

First: Thanks to all of you for a stunning work...I'm amazed by the effort, time and persistence some of you have done here..!

I've been watching this thread for days - and also the recent pictures from Nasa...there IS something there, and they're trying to hide occasionally. Our lady friend is referring to a thread by 2cents here at GLP about the spheres around the Sun

What I also wanted to add in these "weired times" is this:

People all over the world are SO wrong about where this picture of The Norway Spiral was taken:

[link to www.universetoday.com]

This is NOT from Tromsø - where the Eiscat is located! WISEUP what this friend is saying is so important and if Wilcox and co won't listen, it means they are feeding us ********, the guy is pot on, it doesn't get light there until nearly lunch time

It’s from an island called SKJERVØY. Jan Petter Jørgensen took it, and it show’s where he works, Lerøy Aurora – located at Fiskenes. [link to www.nordlys.no]

The direction of the spiral is east,north-east – towards Kvænangen.

Map: [link to www.kvasir.no]

I have the information from a local newspaper - but that article was only printed in paper, not on web. [link to www.framtidinord.no]

They interviewed Jan P. Jørgensen, and he explained how he came to take that picture on his way to work that morning. I've lived there myself, so I know the surroundings...

This link is to another newspaper where he tells the direction (east), but everybody seems to automatically believe it's Tromsø: [link to www.vg.no]

The sun doesn't get over the horizon for 2 months from 21. Nov until 21. Jan...and we definitely didn't have any sunrise at 7.45 in the morning 9. DEC...

We get a slight appearance of daylight around 11-12 mid day...depending on the date of month.

I've tried to make both Wilcock and Amini understand this, both they don't seem to correct anything....

Well - the future is exciting anyway, and whatever is meant to be will be...

Greetings and take care...

http://gazbom.blogspot.com/2010/01/p...carefully.html

Last edited by Swami; 01-31-2010 at 06:04 PM.
Swami is offline   Reply With Quote