View Single Post
Old 09-30-2008, 07:27 PM   #27
peacelovinman
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: DOW DOWN 777!!!!!!! 11:11 similarity?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
777 is irrelevant in my opinion as the stock market will drop another 5000 points.. hopefully all americans will now just stop paying tax, working ect.. thats the only weapon you have

777 - the controllers of the occult, fictional economic system indicating to their cohorts that the planned collapse has begun, perhaps? The market is rigged, in my opinion.

The above advice is the best I've read on here for ages. 777 means nothing but if it serves to wake us all up and force us to see that this system is nothing but falsehood, it will have done some good. If we unplug, the whole thing collpases and, if we did it in unity, it could happen tomorrow. Who's with me...?

We need to start forming communities, not based on "Radiant Zones"; in my opinion, this is just another "system". Let's just live, using the Earth that The Creator provided for our nourishment and our sustenance. We do not need to beLIEve in any "system" - we just need a dwelling and an area of land to grow food.

Cooperating with each other in a spirit of love will do the rest. If you think this to be too simple to work, then perhaps you have a need to subscribe to a beLIEf system, be it government inspired or perhaps Project Camelot inspired?

Let me tell you, it already working in Russia and the USA - hope is at hand people, and it is spreading fast!
peacelovinman is offline   Reply With Quote