View Single Post
Old 01-02-2010, 03:54 PM   #23
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Do you think David Wilcox is a false prophet?

Hello lindabake
can you please let me know how a person can discern truth from falsehood deception non sequiter from DREAMS!!! HAS HE A SPECIAL CONTACT TO e.t's or has a direct line to infinite consciousness.....THERE IS SOMETHING NOT RIGHT THERE!!!
LOL
Dom

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindabaker View Post
I remember David Wilcock saying he is a "dreamer." His information comes while asleep. He has performed over 500 positive and helpful readings in the past, and that cannot be left out of an analysis. Also, his work cannot be refuted simply because he wrote science fiction stories in his youth. Just because someone writes fiction doesn't mean everything else they write is fiction. Many people are capable of writing fiction and non-fiction in the same lifetime. One doesn't invalidate the other, see? I could list examples, but you get my point. I am not trying to make a judgement one way or the other, but I wanted to add insight to the information listed (or left out of) the first post. There is nothing wrong with questioning. It's all part of the process of discernment. Thank you for listening. Linda
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote