View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 03:02 PM   #39
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Keylontic Science

Quote:
Originally Posted by Non-phixion View Post
Slowly but surely i am following those teachings... My friend put his hands on the voyagers book and the first dvd sets of the 12 strand dna activation thing wich I am soon going to upload somewhere to share with you guys. No results so far as I am only still watching the videos in chapter 2, and it is recommended to follow the 200 page guide while doing so wich is time consuming. I'm willing to go through it all but i wish someone could find or buy the remaining dvds or parts of them to share with us here so we split the cost.
www.theocult.biz seemed to have ALL of those, but you need a special access, and mine was restricted after downloaded too much.

Anyway i'll post again some of my thoughts on the complete work of azurite press because it is VERY confusing in the end. I'v read in Voyagers II that "planet Nibiru" was coming towards the earth to "shift" the planet and force cataclysm upon the earth, and that it was too late to do anything and rescue operations were under way or something... then i heard somewhere about that thing where as much as possible people should be conscious and aware of the other densities and such. Like we would need to have 66% people "connected" with the other dimensions before 2017 or something or else the stargates will close again, history will repeat itself, forever trapping us into the first density and reincarnating ouselves as slaves of the illuminati.

Sorry my post seems a bit confusing I never know where to start or where to stop plus my first language isn't english.
Hi Non-phixion

There is a lot of free material in their website, almost all the initial journeys are posted there. I have the links in my page here, just scroll down and you will find it

There is also a lot of information on the yahoo keylontic science group if you make a search on it (you have to sign in first)

The drama has scalated, I understand how you feel and how confussing it is not to know what it is happening but the azurites have posted in their website updates on what is the situation up to last year

Basically, we lost the amenti rescue mission failed and we lost the bridge project because there was not enough people in the planet to hold the frequency that is required. The free will of the people was to fall

Because of that a process call starburst started in 2003 and now we are in a process called starfire

All that it means is that creation has been called back to source and there will be a three way split

The Krystiac peoples from the whole of this Universe is in what is called evacuation which will last in Earth 221 years more until the ascension gates are close forever. We are moving to a beautiful planet that will hold part of the morphogenetic field of Earth, it is beautiful and has already been seeded

There is about one third of the population that is going metatronic and one thrid that is not clear yet whether they will do silver seed awakening or do what is call sovereign fall and/or Krystiac fall

There are two summaries in their website (links in my page) that explain these in great detail all these

Plus this one http://www.azuritepress.com/faq/faq1.html which will give some information as what to happened since Voyagers II

I am happy to answer questions regarding keylontic sciences and what is happening from my own understanding

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote