View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 08:54 PM   #584
ufohunterusa
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

I see George Bush Snr sitting near a window on the right hand side of the train with two bodyguards in black suits sitting to the left. He motions me over and sit opposite him on the other side of the table between us. The train starts to move and he begins to commuinicate with me. His body seems to ripple when he does this and his eyes change to snakelike slits. He is commuinicating in some alien language which sounds like 'pops' and hisses with with low growling, the langauge sounds Sumerian to me but I can't understand it. The entity inside me starts to talk back to Bush in a simlair way but with different tones of noises- still growling and such. The two entities seem to be old friends and Bush refers to the entity inside me as 'Samael'.

I'm going to take a guess that assume that the George Bush Sr. in the above situation is not really THE George Bush, but a Reptilian that is "camouflaging" itself to apprear as a fake George Bush Sr. possibly to make him seem like an "authority figure" or "something familiar" to you, so that the human side of you does not "freak out" by seeing what the Reptilian Entity really looks like.

Just my guess, but I could be wrong. lol!!!
ufohunterusa is offline   Reply With Quote