View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 09:21 PM   #386
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

josie: It is my own projection based on the environment that the average human finds himself into. It is a matter of fact that most people are deeply daily concerned with existential problems, health problems, problems of material nature etc etc... especially now in these times of global crisis.

The future is always very fluidic and based on many sources I tend to believe and agree with them that it is always a matter of probabilities. Now also any psychic worth its salt or any astral traveler will also tell you that future events of huge emotional impact are the first ones to be seen and the easiest ones.

When you couple these two factors. 1) That humans are surrounded with 'low vibrational' events and mental patterns... so it is only natural that their psychic senses can tune much easier into probable futures of the same vibrational level / mental pattern. 2) That disaster like probable futures are the first ones to get picked up by the 'psychic senses'.... This by my reasoning tells me that events of disaster with low probability will get picked up much easier than events that are high in probability but without much emotional impact.

Lets think about the following example. If lets say in the next 1 month we had three probable futures. 1) That California would go under the sea with a probability of 5% 2) That nothing would happen with probability of 70% 3) That there woud be a very minor earthquake with probability of 25%.

I would expect just because of the factors above that the normal human mind and very limited psychic sense.. would pick most strongly on the first event. While Cliff using his technology would catch the possibility of the event.. because of the severe disaster emotional impact it is my own opinion that he would never be able to gauge the probability of the event correctly. Maybe after many many years of careful calibration and fine tuning... but we live in such changing times and volatile 'astral fields' that I doubt he will ever have the time or space to do that.

In short.. I see Cliffs work as a very good indicator of people's deepest fears, their predictions of possible futures of things that they will be concerned with on a mental level (not necessarily happening as events)

edit: Unlimited: Thanks .. this changes things, I was not aware that he did indeed provide such a detailed answer on his website.
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote