View Single Post
Old 03-05-2010, 02:29 AM   #24
Jonathon
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The shocking truth about public schools

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kikine View Post
Haha sry but that made me laugh. Honor program. For sure i would never do that. And there are reasons for that you know. And it is not because students dont want to learn or work(like most people think) etc. Honor are too demanding for nothing. I know people in those kind of program and there are becoming crazy by all the stuff there is to do. I always had super grades at school and i always did my best but i assure you that school is too demanding. I think nobody can understand that if they havent been to one recently. I am in a normal program because Honor are too ''stressed''. I would have been able to get into one. But Honor program are just too loaded. It kills your brain. (in a manner of speaking llol). There are reasons for that.. i just name one.. anyway... I could go for hours so lets stop here
Don't you see how you just made my whole point? Let's not sweat too much now. Let's shoot for the target somewhere in between middle-ground mediocrity and apathy... just enough to make us feel like we are doing something, when in fact deep down perhaps we fear our own god given potential. Don't notice that piece of trash on the sidewalk, someone might expect you to pick it up (that someone is probably you).

This is why the masses are so difficult to wake up. Somewhere in there they know how much work it is to change their paradigm... there isn't time between 3 hours of TV comedy and there's no point in getting all 'stressed'. Besides... people w/ different paradigms are too busy and concerned; and no one else is doing it so it must not be that important.

Welcome to the conspiracy
Jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote