View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 07:41 AM   #9
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Billy Meier is a con artist.

The following is from the Project Camelot interview with John Lear. UFO disease seems to have afflicted even some of the best people in the field. Perhaps Billy Meier contracted UFO disease. I'm frantically searching for a truth serum based cure! An ex-KGB interrogator should conduct UFO interviews!

Kerry: So you know Bill Cooper. You seem to have known just about everybody who was anybody at the time.

John: Yeah. I was working Paranet at the time. Jim Spicer ran Paranet. I put my hypothesis on Paranet. Then Bill Cooper called and said, “I can vouch for – I forget what he said, 50 per cent, or 100 per cent of what John Lear says” and so I invited Bill Cooper up. He came up, we talked and he told me... At those times Bill was totally sane and rational. He told me that he was the guy at Pearl Harbor who set up the camera and got the documents out of the safe for the briefings of the high level Navy guys who’d go through. Five years later he’s an intelligence officer giving the briefing himself! He wasn’t! He was just the guy in the office that set up the projector, and he did have the key to the safe. He did read all that stuff. But later he got what we call “UFO disease.” And UFO disease is something that we get... we are just so in demand as speakers and we’ve already told whatever we know, so now we got to make up a little more to keep the interest. Being in demand like that is, it’s addictive, so you make up a little more and that’s called UFO disease and that’s what happened to Bill. He started making stuff up.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 12-16-2009 at 08:00 AM.