View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 08:51 PM   #5
Gackt
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Tall Whites are Arcturians

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
They do and when I see them I think of that cop that just seen 3 of them at the newest crop circle. He is writing up a story now but not sure if we will ever see it.....you know how that goes. He yelled at them and said they took off faster than he has ever seen anyone run before. faster than the speed of light.

Amazingly ET's are showing up all over the world and the stories are coming out.

Good Find of yours.....thanks for sharing

Interesting, i'l check out that story. I was also going to post people do believe tall whites are responsible for most, if not all crop circles.

Another tidbit, Edgar Cayce talks of Arcturus as being one of the most advanced civilizations and a model for humanity (5th density beings).

Also, I believe some people think the Annunaki fit the description of the Arcturians/tall whites, so they might be one in the same...I disagree with this. I believe the Annunaki or "Reds" as I call them, are from the Sirius star system. I dont think they are of the high positive alignment either,. they are more neutral and an off-shoot of the Sirius humans.
Gackt is offline   Reply With Quote