View Single Post
Old 10-23-2009, 07:29 PM   #244
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Avalon & Camelot Reptilian Experiencers revisited

Carol- in the first picture the face is not quite the same as what I encountered- the latter two pics- the body is a bit too slight as the one I had encounter with-
being I encountered was a multi hued earth tones/green with cream color- very massive in size and muscular. The last two pics are too *streamlined* the being was more *primal* looking than last two and the first one is more accurate but still not what I encountered. I have shared a little about it but it entered my mouth and from there I had a full on kundalini experience and with that was downloaded a bunch of information. Experience was overwhelming but positive in the end........I felt as though I entered another realm (which I already was in due to aya) that was very primal- and literally changed my core......if that makes sense. I just clicked on the link to get a better look- lips/nose off- that almost looks like a hybrid rep- mixed with Simian.....to me anyway...rep did not have lips like that nor nose like that......

mntruthseeker- can you point me in direction of Obama info regarding this? I've just heard bits and pieces from Wilcock etc;
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote