View Single Post
Old 05-21-2009, 05:42 AM   #14
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: "This Week on The Veritas Show"

Quote:
Originally Posted by avyaktam View Post
I understand, but for me it is a pity that the full interviews will be for members only from now on.
Sorry Avyaktam,

The mere fact we're interacting means we're paying $5 per month to do so here. If we are still here is because we find value in interacting with each other. Bill & Kerry made that decision when it was necessary. The same applies to my show. After almost 6 months of paying every penny, we are now being heard in 122 countries. Can you imagine the amount of bandwidth I had to subsidize? Especially when the sound quality of our show was pristine, which meant HUGE files? I would think that those who are subscribing find that it's worth the $1.33 per show. And we also added our own forum for free to the subscribers. So it's backwards here. The interviews are free but the forum has a fee.

As I promised, I wanted to do it for free as long as I could. However, I can no longer do so. When you figure that each show costs about $1.33, that should give you a better perspective. How much is a soda can these days? Close to a dollar? I try to produce a great show so that we can all learn new things and apply them.

Let me share something with you. This week's show with Dr. Fred Bell is loaded with information that we can all use. This man exceeded all my expectations and we discussed so many things in 2 hours, that you would have to listen to the interview more than once just to be able to digest its content.

You say "I won't be able to or I can't listen any more." Yes, you can. Could you imagine if you could go to the movies and watch the first half before paying for your ticket? I think this is a good way for potential members to get acquainted with what we have to offer. Take the Astralwalker interview as an example. Those were 4 hours of intense knowledge permeating from him. You have no idea how many e-mails I continue to receive and how much of an eye-opener that interview was. And that one is one example.

All my best,

Mel

P.S. I cannot emphasize how many things were said during this week's show. I even had to remind Dr. Bell that he signed a release with Lockheed when he left and I just wanted to make sure he didn't step outside his boundaries. That's how deep we went on this show: HAARP, WEATHER MANIPULATION, BIO-WARFARE, FEMA CAMPS, NASA/MOON, PLEAIDIANS, 433HZ MUSIC WHERE TPTB DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT...AND MUCH MORE. This is just a taste of the topics discussed.

Last edited by manticore; 05-22-2009 at 04:01 AM.
manticore is offline   Reply With Quote