Thread: Past Lifes
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2008, 02:21 AM   #23
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Past Lifes

I find it very interesting and since you still have some wonderings about it why don't you find someone to help you flesh out the whole incident?

My past lives have never been that interesting, but there is usually some trauma that I need to take a closer look at so that I can finally put away that part of myself.

love,
Gnosis

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtlecat View Post
Hi Gnosis,
My past life that I've seen was in a psychic developement class. It was not a hypnosis or regression but I did feel like I had travelled a long way (thru time?) to see it. It was during the "meet your birth guide" part. I knew it was not traditional Earth Human in nature or history like all the others in class. 1st scene I was flying over grey water. My feet were small, narrow and enclosed in a boot/body suit. I was moved forward (?) to another scene. This time I was in a high mountain cave / stucture. The soil was sandy coloured and the air very thin and dry. Parts of the mountain cave structure had computers and screens with slim dark haired, unusual breed (not oriental) human types at the controls. I was larger, human like female with blonde hair and a white tunic outfit. I turn to meet my guide. He is my brother in that life. He is solid of build, roundish face with short red hair. Very jovial, he laughs at me. It is the same guide and scenario from my early adolesence.
In those moments I know it to be true. I know so much more than in human form. I wanted the class or teacher to ask me things, anything!
The one downer was that myself and my brother were being protected by these other beings. We were of some importance because of who we were and that we were the only 2 of our spieces left. Ther was a great need to remain hidden and safe. Something had been intent on our total destruction. Who or what I don't know. What our purpose was I don't know.
This I believe has an affect on this life. I have always been afraid. I find humanity barbaric. I've always felt a connection to certain star system.
As well as some groups of people on Earth and some mythology or was it history? It took me many years before I could look in the mirror and recognize myself. I don't look like I expect. ( don't know what I expected )
Recently I've met up with the teacher of this class again and in the 5 or so years she's been doing this only one other person has shown up with an "ET" guide. So we do exist.

This is my past life scene, I hope it is helpful.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote