Devakas
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Anarchist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Céline View Post
Are you an anarchist?

an·ar·chy (nr-k)
n. pl. an·ar·chies
1. Absence of any form of political authority.
2. Political disorder and confusion.
3. Absence of any cohesive principle, such as a common standard or purpose.

What does Anarchy represent to you?

"In proportion, as the antagonism between the classes vanishes, the hostility of one nation to another will come to an end" -Marx/Engels

Anarchy is a political term and it is destructive and harmful to think about avalonian place as political structure. I would not advice you to think that way.

1. When there was absence of any form of authority – it was peace and good information flow.
2. The political disorder and confusion started in the tops of PA and theirs, not the posters – all admitted that.
3. Millions from all the world found the common standards and purpose to visit PA almost daily. And the purpose and standards served to the popularity of forum.

Reading your posts it is clear that PA rulers decided to get rid of half population here (percentage by looking at brightest stars). PA decided to spread the fear among others, to put in silence and to force to create outside groups.

It is not anarchist that pops in me, it is just feeling of wrong when the head is brainless and it blames its legs. If there are no brains guiding properly, then no matter what you make, people will never be happy.

PA rulers lived in fair of loosing power and started to act.

All I want PA to live long, truly I do and I hope

And please do not quote Marx.

Last edited by Devakas; 03-15-2010 at 10:57 PM.
Devakas is offline   Reply With Quote