View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 01:22 PM   #9
pyrangello
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: # H1N5 Mutated Virus To Be Released Early January

Well I listened to the interview, sounds credible, not selling anything so where do we go from here. I will say the huge hype of h1n1 and get your vaccine today has taken it's course, everyone here in the shop was sick at one point or another in oct,nov. It seems to have run it's course and now no one is sick here. Which does seem kind of odd as usually someone here has some type of sniffles, ect. especially at this time of year. And by the way no one here recieved that shot.

So my advise is to keep preping as much as you can without being paranoid, take the D-3 vitamins as what was explained in the video on camelot with bill ryan, if you havn't watched that video , it's one hour long but well worth the time. The benefits of D-3 are far reaching than helping with the flu anyways, as it is a substitue for not having the benefits of sunlight as in this area, it's been 3 weeks of clouds.

Even absent sinister plots , my good friend who is a surgeon said every 100 years some superbug comes around and wipes out a bunch of people, it's just a natural thing. That being said any kind of prep would be helpful if you can whether you need it or not. Just a common sense precaution like having a first aid kit in your house .
pyrangello is offline   Reply With Quote