View Single Post
Old 12-23-2009, 07:51 AM   #11
TempestGarden
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Great Gathering...Miriam Delicado...Hopi Message

I am listening to this show on Coast to Coast AM right now and I am about halfway through it.

Let me point out first that I do like Miriam Delicado and I have seen a number of interviews with her. I think she has a lot of knowledge that she could share with people and it's quite possible that she has a very important role to play here on Earth.

However.... is it just me, or has anyone else noticed that she can talk for literally hours and say just about nothing of substance at all? In other words, after listening to what she has to say, I often ask myself... what did I really learn from her? Usually it's not much. This particular program on C2C that she is on, she has been mostly just talking about who the Hopi really are and to have respect for them. At this point there have been very little details, if any at all, about the prophecies and what she thinks is going on.

Maybe it's just me, but it seems like nothing more than "fluff". Perhaps she will get into more detail when the calling in portion starts, but at this point, I really don't feel like I have learned anything substantial from her.
TempestGarden is offline   Reply With Quote