View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009, 11:38 PM   #287
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Avalon & Camelot Reptilian Experiencers revisited

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
Because there is a lot going on with this thread behind the scenes as well and I wanted to share my view with everyone, not just a few of the other members. Each thread is a process. I was in the middle of thinking about the topic and gone when it had been closed. However, just because the thread was closed doesn't mean that my mind is closed or that the topic isn't worth diving into more in-depth. I've thought about the whole reptilian agenda for years. Due to a personal experience I'm at a different place with how I view it now then when I first heard about the reptilians through David Icke and through personal contacts with abductees. I can easily see where the reptilians can appear demonic and representative of the devil just by appearance alone. So the unanswered questions still need exploration.

My initial response toward the reptilians was revulsion. I associated them with the fallen angels and saw them as satanic. This race of aliens, based on what Credo Mutwa reported, are clearly involved with satanic ritualistic abuse of humans and children. At that time in my mind all reptilians were evil. However, I have come a long way in my research and discussions with abductees/contactees. I now know there are divisions within the reptilians and the human hybrids are a big reason for this. I also am aware that not all reptilians are bad in the same manner as not all humans are bad. The reality is that it is far easier for the mind to paint a picture of black and white rather then to step back and explore the deeper realities associated with this particular group of aliens.

My heart cries out to those innocents who are victims of abuse. Whether at human hands or alien hands. The deeper truth of the matter has to do with the intent of the individual. For example we call Hitler evil... yet what happened with WWII is that the evil within humans as individuals was unleashed. If the evil were not there to begin with, those under Hitler's command would have walked away. My husband's father and grandfather were among those who did not have evil in them and who did walk away from Nazi control during the war. They refused to join the SS or participate in evil.

So the issue that begs to be looked at is our own unfinished internal spiritual process. Do we allow evil (which to me is that which is alienated from god) to take root within our being and act upon it, or do we instead say "no." An image that stands clear in my mind is from Lord of the Rings of Gandalf standing on the precipice facing Balrog pounding his staff onto the bridge beneath his feet and shouting, "You shall not pass!" Being a therapist and having worked with many, many people I've seen this scenario played out in day-to-day life repeatedly. The issue is complex and yet simple. What is it that we say "no" to and what is it that we affirm. It is about choices and our attitude when we meet adversity. It is our attitude that we have control over. We may not have control over the events that manifest outside our lives but we do have a choice on how we meet them.

Carol, I read this over and over and unable to find the answer I am looking for. You ask, do we allow evil to take root within our being and act upon it, or do we instead say "no" ?

This makes no sense to me if one is abducted.......how do you say NO ? What are our choices there ? None as I see it

So my question to you is this. What happens if we know someone and have for many years and you love this person as they are beautiful in every sense of the word.......Spiritual, loving but an ET (my guess reptilian).

I am told this person is here to help us during this time. That many are here and more are on their way. I am told that many have been here since 1947 wanting to step in and help us but unable to per their "agreement". No aid given but questions answered with inspirational guidance This is no longer a secret to any of us, or it shouldn't be.

I felt repulsive when I discovered this but only because of what I have heard by David Icke and Credo Mutwa. I did not sell my soul to this person. I have not been an evil person during my time on earth and I have no intention of starting now. I may have been rude but its something I'm working on. I am working to improve myself and with the help of this ET friend of mine.

I have come to the conclusion........................they are not all evil and I refuse to accept that.

Would an evil ET teach one how to love and be loving to others ?
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote