View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009, 04:37 PM   #155
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Avalon & Camelot Reptilian Experiencers revisited

Taking this thread back to what was said earlier regarding some people attracting these entities.
I do not believe this is so, because as was said before children are innocent victims in all of this and it was mentioned that possibly the parents were calling these entities in through what ever means.
Okay if that was so i can understand that but lets say here that no parent of a child was pulling these entities in what would then be the reason for such an encounter.
Well perhaps it was because these entities are all around us and are looking for viable humans to carry on with there abductions and dna testing how and when they think fit.
Why has it always got to be the human that attracts these beings because of an occult feel or thinking of such things.
If we have certain abilities within us that do attract these beings we do not wish them to interfere in our lives, but we have been spied on abused and attacked.
To say we attract these beings because of inviting them is because of our beliefs is like saying well these ET's have an agenda and it's okay that they are allowed to snatch anyone they wish and take which they need and it's okay to rape women, make them pregnant then take their babies, i'm sorry but this is very wrong in my eyes, no one has the right to take another with out there consent.
There is something very wrong here when you can see the possiblity of another race interfering with another's to be okay because they invited it in.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote