Thread: For Ecuador
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2008, 04:55 AM   #1
estepechito
Avalon Senior Member

Default For Ecuador

Hi there all in Avalon,

And to you there in Ecuador I will be there soon. Me and my wife and baby will be in quito and plan to be a large part of what will be going on in terms on sustainablility and spreading some info there in quito and some other places. I have some info on some special means of breaking down soil into more readily availble nutriants, this info I know could do wonders, not only will reduce the amount of work, fert., water, time but I can fix contaminated areas. This is very improtant for toxic areas and more for soil degragation due to not properly rotating crops and toxic plants to like say for example tobbaco really dose a number on soil, but we can grow anything and to its full potential anywhere given a few simple methods. What I would like to know is who to contact when I get out there, Anybody need help. Im not looking for money Im looking for like minded people. Im coming from America and have been involved with these many subjects for many years and have much to share and need a way to aply these methods with the purpose only to help my community. My name is Derek I dont speak much spanish but my wife is Bilingual. We work together quite well teaching, so thats never a problem. I have lots of jobs under my belt and seek ways to put them together and do somthing bigger. Me and my wife have been planning on leaving for quite some time. We are getting all the odds and ends taken care of. I have to much to give to be sitting around when I get out there. So I will be organizing talks and setting up some farms or farmers with the means for large yeilding crops with means of mycology. I want to help also by doing repairs on some things to help save some money for people, and we will be opening a small restraunt to searve cheap healthy food. I want to network with some folks to kind of get the idea of what or where' Im getting myself into. I have lots of family there but I want the communities perspectives this is where I want to be. A participant thank you Derek and Ana. And thanks to all those who make avalon work.....
estepechito is offline   Reply With Quote