View Single Post
Old 10-03-2008, 07:59 PM   #9
lehomonuka
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bush-Cheney Negotiate Resignations (Rumored)

There is also articals about this at rumormills com and whatitmeans. For sometime this has been an on going "rumor" at fourwind10 for a few weeks now. After coming here to PC/PA and reading some of the things about the socha faal 'disinfo' stuff, I was reluctant/concerned about posting any articals I found at4winds. Because 4winds regularly post her(SF) and I thought it might prejudgest other articals from that site. There at 4winds is a contributor/insider/whistleblower named "casper" who daily posts updates regarding bushs screwing with the people.(this is beginning to seem like a real life tom clancey novel)anyways if you where to go back over the last three or four weeks, he explains how the flag officers can arrest bushyboy. A provost marshal from the world court can also arrest him(for treason and war crimes) and transport him under armed guard so he can't do what Fredkc mentioned in his post this what the Negotiations are about. A reason why it it hasn't been reported mainstream
is the moneychangers want to continue the charade . Bush can threaten exposure to all NWO related stuff.
Casper keeps mentioning something about Nesara(that's why I posted the question what is Nesara in PC/PA's economy section(two different responds)
In the casper post is also mentioned that the whole of congress are to resign due to aiding and abetting. IF any of this IS true, this could be the Oct 7th
web-bot prediction that sets the world in turmoil executive,and the lawmaking branch have to start over from scratch,nesara gets implimented starting a new economic system.Fantasy "maybe", but people the world
over(wheather or not awaken) have been praying for change and
relief.Maybe Spirit is answering our prayers maybe even the 14th
will further acknowledge Spirits love for us
If anything, this possibility sure beats living in dread we been under for so long. ALWAYS remember"The Lord works in mysterious ways"
IF it ain't true (shrug)
Lynn

Last edited by lehomonuka; 10-03-2008 at 08:06 PM.
lehomonuka is offline   Reply With Quote