View Single Post
Old 01-25-2010, 04:44 PM   #72
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Human looking alien clones are a reality and live among us

Be very careful because all of this alien talk can make you paranoid at times. One of my friends is dealing with a few issues because he is seeing things others can’t see. We keep each other sane because I can kind of read minds thru eye contact and it gives him some comfort in knowing our senses are being heightened. The key is to take it all in stride and to recognize what reality most humans are tuned into.

Example of possible paranoia: 2 days ago I think I was being spied on. I was standing in front of my house watching this unusually long legged, tall woman walk by. She had a large white shoulder bag with a hugh upside down peace sign on the bag, the bag was draped in front of her as she walked towards my way. I really didn’t pay much attention to the bag but at the subtle differences in her body frame. As she was walking by she maneuvered the bag at least 3 times before passing my position, each time the bag was facing me. The final position of the bag was draped behind the lady as she walked by. As she walked down the block I noticed the picture on the bag wasn’t really an upside down peace sign…but a face of a Gray alien. When that thought crossed my mind the women swung the bag back in front of her and continued on her way…lol, see what I mean.

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote