View Single Post
Old 01-10-2009, 04:27 AM   #399
jcocks
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Melbourne/Victoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relayer View Post
Hello jcocks,
Did someone pay your subscription for you, or did you pay for it yourself?
I will let Colin know for you and I'll let you know in this same post.
Colin did say that he's being having hassles with a few accounts since they went to a subscription Forum.
By the way, where are you from?
Please take care my friend and hopefully we can get this all sorted out.
Best regards,
John
Relayer

UPDATE 1
I have PM'ed Colin and awaiting his reply. Will edit this post when I get an answer.

UPDATE 2
Your account has now been reset and should work ok now. Apparently this problem was isolated to donation subscriptions.
Thanks a lot... works now :-)

I am from Bunbury in Western Australia.... Bit of a backwater, but nice place to live :-)

On another note - did anyone read the report on the camelot homepage about Jake Simpson? VERY interesting read....especially the part where he mentions that Australia is the "ark of the world". For some reason, I always felt that there was something special about Australia in the coming changes... I always felt there was an important reason why I incarnated on this continent...

What are your thoughts"?

I'm also looking for some other info on Australias roleb in the new paradigm. There seems to be plenty of info on America, but precious little about Australia... If any of you have anuthing to share please do I have a few snippets but will have to wait until sometime tonight, too much going on in the (mad)house at the moment

Love and light

Joel Cocks / Azarus Ankh'aa
jcocks is offline   Reply With Quote