View Single Post
Old 11-19-2008, 11:33 AM   #22
Bill Ryan
Project Avalon Co Founder

Default Re: Ask BILL and KERRY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven View Post
I'd like to know if you plan to meet Marshall Vian Summers? Thank you for your dedication and commitment. Steven
Many thanks, Steven. No plans. But I've read his first book, and was impressed - particularly with the very sensible notion that many of the ET visitors simply have commercial interests or are otherwise self-interested with a eye on Earth's resources.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion11 View Post
Hi Bill,

Thanks! I think for the most part, people know that Kerry and yourself are very kosher, very good people. I think that all the people who really have some grasp on all of this, know that your intentions and actions are good.
No worries.
Thanks a lot for everything.
and i cant wait for the Jim Humble interview!! wow, i just learned about this stuff a few days ago, and was about to put a couple orders in. lol
Very niice.
*deep bows*
Blessings
Andy
Many thanks, Andy. Yes, I'm looking forward very much to meeting Jim Humble this Friday.

I've spent many years in Africa myself (I spent most of the first eight years of my life in Ghana and Nigeria, and in recent years have visited Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda and Botswana) and I may be in a position to understand some of the environment of Jim's work and research quite well. MMS really does seem to work miracles with cancer, AIDS, malaria, and a bunch of other diseases.

[to be continued]
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote