View Single Post
Old 03-14-2010, 07:56 PM   #26
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Not my concern, I am staying

I had a crazy passing thought the other day that I am still entertaining just to see where it goes... what if being in a physical body in 3d is a luxury? I mean how else would we be able to 'sense' what physical manifestation of Light is?

Do we have it backwards? We think we are living an imprisoned lifestyle but that could be because of many eras of mis-understanding what we are! What if the excitement of Light beings was to become physical so that soldified sunlight could be experienced with senses in time/space instead being stuck in Light with no comprehension of time or physicality... no friction to rub up against so-to-speak!!

Lot's of talk about 'getting out of here'... ok to where... And then what... the desire would rise up again to become physical somewhere in order to experience?

"City of Angels" has a point!!! Maybe we just screwed the pooch on Earth and messed up our paradise!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zSG_oVliis

So it seems as if none of us will be getting away from any of us anytime soon. Guess we're all stuck with each other all the way to the end whether we like it or not.

We're all stuck with KP duty in the romper room.

Last edited by Christo888; 03-14-2010 at 08:35 PM.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote