View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 11:47 PM   #24
Aztar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Today my 6 year old girl got the Swine Flu Vaccine and I'm scared!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamarie View Post

And Aztar - No teeth lost yet! My husband is probably just doing what he came here to do - believing what he wants, listening to himself only, and ignoring the rest. Certainly a challenge on my part.
Well good for you My wife is Irish, I doubt I would be so lucky ;p
Although my wife and myself believe the same thing when it comes to immunization and vaccines (mainly due to her in-depth research efforts),we also believe that "where focus goes, energy flows" and my wife loves to say that just because she's aware of the lemon juice in the pantry, it won't necessarily go into her pie."

We had an experience in the school system with our oldest son. Against our wishes he was given a shot for Hep-B during school hours and we didn't know about it until he came home at the end of the day. Needless to say we were upset but took a deep breath and realized that as a Divine being with trillions of cells that each have a consciousness, Connor's body would go to work and do what it had to do to keep him safe.

Tamarie, keep your focus on what you Do want. Your beautiful daughter's well being. The Universe will deliver.

Last edited by Aztar; 03-10-2010 at 11:51 PM.
Aztar is offline   Reply With Quote