View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 06:29 PM   #28
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Anna Hayes-nee Diana Katherine Herhenreader-aka Diane Kathryn Smith-Anna Gruber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonah View Post
Star,

I can see why with all the recent disagreements and misunderstandings,

why one would think that it's ok to pick fights with other member openly...

This however is not ok..... What ever personal issue you have with Ex, I suggest you go about your resolution outside of public view....
To make accusations about someones DNA is rather distasteful although it is becoming more of the norm is seems for people to forget.... THAT WE ARE ALL ONE>> and the ugliness of humanity will find you if you... hide from it....

this will be more evident as the clock winds down.... purge your fears folks...or have one hell of an experience not bothering.... the choice is yours
Thank you for your comment, and I take your point, I can not remember the post but there is a post by Susan where maybe I mistakely understood that she suggested this site to Abrax and talked about many incredible things that happened when they had that private site in yahoo

If I am mistaken I apologize

Nevertheless I did not make any coment specifically in detriment of Susan DNA what I meant to say was that when we act all our actions affect our DNA and it is recorded and it sets in motion the consequences good or bad thereof

I am not reading Susans posts as I have banned her from my screen, I am tired of her inuendos.

Love to all
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote