View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 04:18 AM   #34
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: My reality is beginning to shift and so am I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dddanieljjjamesss View Post
Hey joe, can you try and explain your the visual part of what you were talking about a little bit more?

I can almost see what you're talking about, but I've always dismissed what was happening as just looking at the computer too long or having bad eyesight (I do wear glasses.) Also, a lot of people dismiss auras as just an afterimage effect and I have very little experience with this kind of stuff. I see things sort of glow... and the borders of everything is at the same time really defined but sort of on the same level as everything else.... I don't really know how to explain it. its almost like good/bad depth perception at the same time.

I have also consumed some psychotropic substances in the past so I may disqualify as a control factor
Well your not alone, I think the whole food supply is full of some crazy stuff!!!

Best experiment is to stop eating everything for a few days or go for a week or two (maybe even stop eating permanently... no one said we were always supposed to eat). The second or third day your vision will be sharp, crisp and clear and who knows what else will show up.

Here's another cool one; practice 'seeing' in your peripheral while your staring straight ahead at something, in other words look straight ahead but 'see' out of your peripheral.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote