View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 09:35 PM   #26
twoRone
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: My reality is beginning to shift and so am I.

many physical and emotional changes here as well .. started for me about two years ago... I can spot a lie from a mile away... intuition uncanny.. fingernails and hair growing at least twice as fast as normal.. moles falling off .. hardly eat anything but don't lose weight, emotional ups and downs to the extreme... I go to visit friends who talk about politics and world affairs and all I can hear is Charlie Browns teacher talking (waaa waaa waa waa waa waaaaa) can't even follow what they are saying.. my interaction with other people has been the most changed... just weird as hell and hard to explain.. I can spot a person that's just starting to wake up a mile away too .. they have that real far away look in their eye.. LOL and I can feel what they are thinking... last summer while at the local walmart.. I get out of my truck and everyone there is in slow motion and very grey looking.. like watching a black and white TV.. THAT freaked me out.. extreme changes in perception of time occur on and off.. and don't even get me started on the 333 and 444 etc thing... I have numerology rattling through my head constantly, between the ringing ears and peripheral vision anomalies that are almost constant now, it's hard to get a grip sometimes.. trying to integrate these things can be a challenge..
twoRone is offline   Reply With Quote