View Single Post
Old 10-22-2009, 03:07 PM   #288
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

[quote=Ravens and Doves;180155]
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Casbolt View Post
[B][I]TIGRIS program not tigress. This was a sub-project of IBIS- other names to look out for-

FALLOW-RIGHT

LYCAN

TOMMOROW PEOPLE

HUNTER

OSIRIS

KAMAGOL- 27th December 1976- Dec 28th 1976

ALDEBARAN

CALOPIA

CLAVIUS

Names to look out for

WHITE TIGER

LONE WOLF

COMMANDER MICHAEL PRINCE CI-578285-MON-9554

Hello James,

For many years I've been looking for information on a smaller, but similar NSA operation called the "Five Star cult" that was active at about the same time out here in Cali.... near the 29 Palms base. I connected strongly with a couple with the last name, Lincolnhoffer (?) at a MUFON meeting while most of the other 100 or so in attendance were frightened by what the woman was saying she had gone through.

I had benevolent contact a few after and was shown the invisible battle that goes on at times between the negative and positive agendas. The malevolent is in fear of loosing control of what it has built around itself and the positive has no fear at all. They have nothing to hide from the higher justice.

People might say I'm a fool or crazy. but deep down I feel that there is more positive than negative in the NSA and Naval Intel. The one great difficulty is the "need to know only" walls of the "onion" that keep the right hand in the dark as to what the left hand is doing. In an agency as large as the NSA, with funding and a cloaked audacity that dwarfs the CIA, anything can happen.

The only way to end the abuse, (physical, psychic, emotional and spiritual) is to throw open the curtains and let the light of day... the light of disclosure beam through. Universal amnesty is key. The bigger picture will have a frame of mercy for ALL who come clean. Children are very powerful. But we don't need to use/abuse them anymore. The human race is growing up (although a bit slower than I hoped) and we are gaining the maturity to not have the need to create enemies just to advance the science of conflict.

Thanks again, James. This part of the galaxy can be a dysfunctional family and Earth is on the hot seat right now. Love and understanding is the clear water that can cool the flames.

To all a good night and a peaceful rest,

Paul

ravensdawn@earthlink.net

(amnesty site under constuction)
www.home.earthlink.net/~aic

(my older site)
www.ravensanddoves.com

(pix 4 kix)
www.home.earthlnk.net/~paul_perner
Thank you for your post, very interesting

From the film

'Angel Heart'