Thread: Welcome Duncan
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2008, 01:51 PM   #62
giaoue
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Welcome Duncan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duncan O'Finioan View Post
One big thank you and hello to everyone!!
I will spend as much time here as I can, not sure how much that will be right now, but as much as I can.
My personal web page is;
www.wintersteel.com/RobertDuncanOFinioan.html
I would ask everyone to take a look and come up with any question thst wish.
Please notice the short video in the top right hand side.
Thanks again to everyone.

Duncan
Hey there Duncan, very honored to be around all types of people that have all been thru some amazing & sometimes traumatic experiences & I know you are very different than most of these witnesses & members on this forum. I was just thinkin' of a good question to ask that I'll give to you here & on your personal website & that is do you know if any or all of these so-called Blackwater mercenaries been trained to do the things you could do & are really Supersoldiers? I also would like to know if anyone with an awakened mind & full understanding about this illusory & thinning duality that is upon us can negate any of these mind & thought weaponry to even affect us or just put up our own thought-provoked shield for these type of people to not do any harm @ least in that way? When I think of you Duncan & others like you I keep on thinking of the movie DUNE & the main character Muad-Diib with his whole clan using thoughts into word weaponry. You see my profile pic, it kinda looks like a thinning apparition of the main character's daughter near the end of the movie that had some phenomenal power. That is a pic of a lil' Amish girl wearing a black cloak named Mica that was walking right in front of me @ a bus station on 42nd st. in Manhattan so I took the pic while the screen swirled into blackness b4 I pressed OK. That is how the pic came out & I've had alot more than that recorded & photographed. We are all going thru a beautiful & wonderful experience @ this NOW so just be happy we ain't stuck in the Middle Ages where we would all be hung for witchcraft & sorcery for sharing what we know. Thanx for everyone everywhere just being YOU/US.
giaoue is offline   Reply With Quote