View Single Post
Old 12-11-2008, 04:45 PM   #26
efields
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: The use of the word "sheeple"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post
hahahahahahahahahhaha Oh thats a good one.

They are called sheeple because like a flock they will trample and run from anything that threatens their group 'well being'.

Where to start? 'they' act like a flock, they bleat like a flock, they respond like a flock and need a shepherd every step of their lives or else they panic like a flock. (No disrespect meant to the sheep though - its the humans that are a disgrace).

You won't ever help the masses, you will never get a message across to the masses because of the very nature of 'the masses'. They want group protection, they want, they crave group acceptance, and will trample any one who even dares try to 'help guide them or show them the way out of the pen'.

Two words.

DAVID + ICKE.

Group mind howled him down for decades. His very name was known through the masses and yet a handful alone started to read his works. I read them from the very beggining even though I worked inside the establishment.

I know what you will lose if you step from the pen, I know what will be the groups punishment if you dare upset the status qou... I stepped from the flock though, against the protests of many of my fellow 'thinkers'.
I'll call them sheeple until the very day they start acting as sentinent, seperate, individuals with their own opinions and own minds distinct from 'what the group thinks', start thinking about more than whats on television, more than what football scores are next week, and think further afield than their localised vicinity and start paying attention to the world they live in.
Thank you YES
efields is offline   Reply With Quote