View Single Post
Old 10-10-2008, 12:06 AM   #8
unloadedgunn
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The window of escape for smart people?

Hey Droid...

I am planning to sell my home and move to the woods soon myself. I don't think it matters what your living arrangement, I think it prudent to get back to basics ASAP. WE all know a few things to be truths (OK maybe not all)

1. The entire banking financial structure of the planet is built upon lack, need, etc. and is built to fail. Everyone at the top knows this and they are juust waiting in the wings to own everything...seems 90 plus% of the worlds wealth is not enough for these people!

2. There are no inalienable rights anymore. People are crying in their cheerios about the Constitution because it has been systematically denuded, BUT you are not a party to anyway! Look it up. Unless you (and I for that matter) go through the legal steps to become a "sovereign on the land" we have NO rights, period. We are in essence servants to the to the same a$$holes that want to foreclose on our homes.

3. The country which was founded as a Constitutional Republic has been morphed into a Democracy before our very eyes, and nobody asked for our vote or approval. And regardless what you call this system, it is BROKEN. We have had our last 2 elections stolen, and the same folks mentioned in #1 and 2 are really running the show. There is no left, no right, no conservative, no liberal, no democrat or republican...it is all a sham!

4. These same folks (see above) are busy building underground bases and stocking them with fine china, furniture, and caviar (true) so they and THEIR loved ones can ride out the storm. Not only are they NOT reserving spots for us, they are not even telling us about these bases!!!

5. Do I need to go on? Just get out of this evil, corrupt, usury, dirty system which is just a shallow facade. Do not validate it by being a part of it anymore.

6. Please forgive my rant...I am just passionate about this *****.

Peace Out
unloadedgunn is offline   Reply With Quote