View Single Post
Old 10-07-2008, 08:49 PM   #25
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: For a bunch of people who are preaching positivity.. you sure are negative

I am sorry if I came across wrong...

Honestly I just got my first teaching job and for the first time I am able to make a difference and see it on a daily basis. I also have to serve weekends in jail because of a d.u.i that I earned last year sometime. I worry that if things go to hell here like economic crash followed by looting and possibly martial law that I woudl be stuck in jail. I dont know how many of you have actually had your freedom taken from you physically but it will change what you appreciate. I do not want to be stuck in the clink when anything happens because I have a feeling that they will just keep all the inmates there. I put off the last two weekends because I was worried about all this talk about october 7th and then nothing happened. Then today when I got on avalon everybody was still talking about everything that "could" happen. I know that no matter how prepared we are it is going to hurt for everybody when this system that we ARE all addicted to right now collapses under our feet.

I want to change the system more than anything right now...
But for those of you who believe that our thoughts manifest into reality then I feel like it is pointless to point out all these horrible possabilites. I am not saying that all of them are not relevant to post...

But I do believe that some people are just sifting through news and finding scary conspiritorial stories and posting them on here to self satisfy....

Then look at all the predictions and false theories that have been posted that we have wasted our thought on....

I just feel like we need to laugh and love a little more... maybe throw a party.. while we can!!

Last edited by Orion Morris; 10-07-2008 at 09:05 PM.
Orion Morris is offline   Reply With Quote