View Single Post
Old 03-30-2010, 09:08 PM   #60
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: I too will soon move on ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
Not leaving Lightblue ...only moving on where I feel I may serve best.

I explained below in my answer to Ross... no where in the entire universe would I be able to put a sanctuary that is not open to all .
My spiritual work is freely given to everyone .
And so it will remain always.

Love from me
mudra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
Mudra music.

Only a New World Order wants to monitor! Little sneakers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightblue View Post
Not leaving Lightblue ...only moving on where I feel I may serve best.

I explained below in my answer to Ross... no where in the entire universe would I be able to put a sanctuary that is not open to all .
My spiritual work is freely given to everyone .
And so it will remain always.

Love from me
mudra

ok, sounds like you are sticking with the principle, ..but this forum wasn't free for all only a few months ago and you were still with it - it was there for those williig to pay for the membership, so it wasn't free for all..you were ok with that at the time...i am somewhat disappointed in your mission after all..

christo888, you say

your comparison is unfair..surely, you must know that all internet forums are monitored.

this thread is full os resentment, it seriously lacks positivity..why sink to bitterness..

best wishes l[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightblue View Post
hi bushycat, you say:

i sensed bitterness in christo888 comment which goes:

where PA2 is compared to the NWO..i thought that was a bit off..stems from resentment, bitterenss, but you may want to give it another name....best wishes l
Lightblue, I appreciate your analysis of my posts, comments, and myself. I do agree with mudra and is factored on the premise of exactly what she stated as highlighted in yellow above. The bitterness and resentment 'frames' may be true for you but they are not from me! Nice try!!!

"your comparison is unfair..surely, you must know that all internet forums are monitored."

Just curious... why, and what, is (it) being monitored?

"The ultimate tyranny in a society is not control by martial law. It is control by the psychological manipulation of consciousness through which reality is defined so that those who exist within it do not even realize that they are in prison. They do not even realize that there is something outside of where they exist."
'Bringers of the Dawn'

Last edited by Christo888; 03-31-2010 at 07:13 AM.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote